ABOUT THIS GAME
Attention this product is not available at the moment
- In case you made your purchase we will send you the steam code in 24 hours
Step into the shoes of a real boss and write your own football story in Football Manager 2024, the most complete edition in the series yet.
Whether you’re a manager who likes to build from the bottom or prefers to chase immediate glory, the perfect challenge awaits. The arrival of the new Meiji Yasuda Insurance Ltd J. League licence unlocks J1 League, J2 League, J3 League for the first time ever, giving you the opportunity to explore new horizons in Japan.
Wherever you manage, it’s up to you to build a team capable of competing with the world’s elite.
- Continue your relentless journey to the top of the footballing world by using the new ability to import your existing career from Football Manager 2023.
- Craft a winning tactical approach, incorporating modern football’s most popular systems and cutting-edge positional innovations to deliver victories on the pitch.
- Master the transfer market, using new ways to shape your side to cultivate a squad capable of achieving your goals.
- Level up your players on the training field, developing the mentality and teamwork needed to transform contenders into champions.
- See your tactical vision come to life on Matchdays, with every game elevated by improvements to ball and player movements.
NEW FOR THIS SEASON
TRUER FOOTBALL MOTION
Enhancements to player animations, ball physics and lighting deliver the most immersive Match Engine in Football Manager history. Move to the cutting edge of football by using the new Inverted Full-Back player role, while more intelligent player rotational movements add more fluidity to every highlight.
DOMINATE FROM SET PIECES
Make an impact at both ends of the pitch with an overhauled Set Piece Creator. Lean on the expertise of brand-new Set Piece Coaches to develop winning routines in every scenario that will help you to outsmart your rivals.
BRACE FOR TRANSFER BATTLES
Showcase your squad-building skills in our most refined transfer market yet. You’ll face a trickier battle for talent as your rival opposition managers are now more strategic than ever in their recruitment decision-making.
NEW AGENTS TO BUILD A DREAM SQUAD
Better shape your perfect squad with the introduction of new Intermediaries that will help you offload surplus players for a cut of the final transfer fee. Additional functionality for existing Agents and the debut of TransferRoom, a football marketplace for transfers in real life, gives you more real-world powered tools than ever to build an elite team and dominate the competition.
ELEVATE PERFORMANCES WITH TARGETS
Motivate your team to achieve more on and off the field by setting them individual Targets. Whether you’re focusing on goals scored in a season or average training performances, challenge your star players and top prospects to maximise their ability.
A HOST MORE ADDITIONS
Enjoy greater variety in every career with the arrival of two new game modes. Real World mirrors when players actually joined your club. Your World sets club squads and budgets at the day your career starts, meaning that only players who joined before that date will be in your squad, giving you the opportunity to rewrite your team’s transfer window.
Elsewhere, you can look to dominate international management and plan for your country’s future with a revamped National Pool that gives you a better overview of the talent at your disposal. Match preparation and briefing meetings deliver you winning insights before each fixture.
That’s not all though, with many more changes waiting for you to discover in every career.
This version contains information that is still under approval process by rights holders and may contain data that does not, at this time, accurately reflect real world data. For context, some club and player assets may be absent during this version.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10/11 with updates – 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel GMA X4500, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, AMD/ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 – requires 256MB VRAM and DirectX® 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Display: 1024×768. Performance scales with higher-end systems.